[OSGeo-Discuss] idrological data from european states

Silvia Franceschi silvia.franceschi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 09:47:28 PST 2011

Hi Marco,
I have some experience with Austrian data and it's seems to be similar to
Italian, the responsible for the hydrologic data are the local
administrations "lands".
So if you need the data you have to request them to the "land" where you are
working.
For some meteo data the responsible is the ZAMG, you can request them to it,
especially temperature, pressure and so on.

Hope this helps

Silvia