[OSGeo-Discuss] MapQuery 0.1.0 released

Steven Ottens steven at minst.net
Fri Jul 29 11:43:22 PDT 2011

Hi Arnie,

Being a 0.1 release it's not very shiny, but you can find examples and docs at http://mapquery.org/demo/ and http://mapquery.org/docs/ or you can get the code from https://github.com/mapquery/mapquery/ it has the same examples included as on the site. If you need help, feel free to ask on the mapquery list.