[OSGeo-Discuss] weave release

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 12:24:30 PDT 2011

Great! Can you pass a link to it?
Happy to test it out and provide tickets/bug reports.
Thanks,
Sam

On 6/16/11, percy <percyd at pdx.edu> wrote:
> I'm happy to announce that a new open source interactive data
> visualization tool for the web is available. It's called Weave, and is
> currently in beta. It requires a java servlet engine on the server, and
> flash in the client.
>
> I am using it to serve up data for the Portland region, as I've been
> lucky enough to participate in the pre-beta testing. What's really cool
> is the interactivity between the graphs, data tables, legend and map.
> It's all linked up. Plus time animations for map data!
>
> Other "regional indicator" projects are also using it, and we anticipate
> a big rollout in the Fall.
> Since it's beta, don't expect a lot of support yet...
> Cheers,
> Percy
>
> --
> David Percy
> Geospatial Data Manager
> Geology Department&
> Institute for Metropolitan Studies
> Portland State University
> http://gisgeek.pdx.edu
> 503-725-3373

---
Across Canada Trails - Beyond 2017 - The National Trails Network
Victoria, BC Canada

Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blog: http://acrosscanadatrails.posterous.com/
Skype: 'Sam Vekemans'

Member, CommonMap Inc.  http://commonmap.org/
IRC: irc://irc.oftc.net #CommonMap
Also find us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn