[OSGeo-Discuss] A few survey stats

Simon Cropper scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Thu May 12 15:53:26 PDT 2011

Tyler,

On 13/05/11 05:30, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Even from this perspective it shows a very strong support for the academic idea, with Government in second.  Then Open Standards and Open Data.

It would be interesting to get a summary of the participant background.
was their more academic respondents resulting in a bias? I wonder what
the chart would look like if you extracted the broad OSGeo groups
(academics, government, developers, users) and presented the same
charts, whether they would show academics favoured work with academics,
government with governments, etcetera.

--
Cheers Simon

    Simon Cropper