[OSGeo-Discuss] Open "StreamMap"?

andrea giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Sat May 28 22:27:00 PDT 2011

Dear Charlie,

The idea is interesting, but I concur with Robert that -in order to provide
some more educated feedback, it would be also interesting to know a little
more about your initial "driver".

I have worked in the past in surface hydrology and water resources
management, and more recently I have been heavily involved in awareness
raising on "thematic crowdsourcing", so I could think of a couple of ways to
start this...

However, I think it would be important to understand a little more the
invasive "plant species effort" part of your idea in order to elaborate on
your request.

Thanks!

-
Andrea Giacomelli