[OSGeo-Discuss] New OSGeo design

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 04:33:01 PDT 2011

Thanks for bringing this up again; I am really looking forward to our website matching our branding at conferences / booth / slides / handouts.

I think I have provided my feedback on the marketing list last time this was discussed?
- it would be nice to shorten the column headings (as it makes appear inconsistent); this is more noticeable when you go in a level.
- Example: "Software" "Development" "Support" "Community" "Success"

--
Jody Garnett