[OSGeo-Discuss] Charter member nominations

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Nov 11 14:34:39 PST 2011

On 11-11-10 12:01 PM, Daniel Morissette wrote:
> Note to all those who submitted charter member nominations in the last
> two days: you are not being ignored, please keep the nominations coming,
> I will process them all (and register them in the official list in the
> wiki) by the end of the week.

Hi everyone,

I have processed all nominations that I received so far. If I counted
correctly we have 25.

If you have submitted a nomination since the beginning of the nomination
period and don't see it in the list at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2011 then please let
me know as that would mean that I did not receive it.

Please keep them coming, the nomination period is open for another week,
until Nov 17.

Thanks

Daniel Morissette (OSGeo CRO, 2011)