[OSGeo-Discuss] nominating Eli Adam

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Tue Nov 15 21:05:53 PST 2011

Percy,

Thanks for the nomination.  Really quite an honor to be listed with
this year's great nominees.

To clarify one point, I would agree that I do a lot of marketing
(promoting OSGeo widely, often, and extensively) however I don't do
any Marketing (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing) to speak of.  A
perhaps important distinction for those making substantial
contributions to the Marketing Committee, the results of which are
widely enjoyed.

Eli