[OSGeo-Discuss] GeoCoworking

Oscar Fonts oscar.fonts at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 03:49:31 PST 2011

Hi,

I'm co-working @ Espai13 [1], Vic, 70km away from Barcelona.

But, as Fernando, not with other geo-geeks. Not even programmers.
Which I think is quite sane :)

To share nearby geo-geekness we have the "geoinquiets" meetings in
Barcelona [2] - there are groups also in Madrid, Galicia, Cantabria
and Valencia, so far [3].

Oscar.

[1] http://www.osm.org/?mlat=41.931752&mlon=2.257816&zoom=15&layers=M
[2] http://www.geoinquiets.cat/