[OSGeo-Discuss] Board of Directors meeting minutes

Daniel P. Ames dan.ames at isu.edu
Fri Nov 18 07:44:24 PST 2011

Arnulf,

Only so much can be done for free.

I'm sure I speak for many in supporting your idea to pay Jeff to help
organize and operate the Beijing conference.

One way to make this happen is to ask the Beijing committee to add a $8
surcharge to the registration cost with the understanding that this money
will go to the professional organizer (Jeff McKenna) from OSGeo for his
services in helping organize, promote and generally ensure the success of
the conference.

- Dan

Daniel P. Ames, Ph.D. PE
Associate Professor, Geosciences