[OSGeo-Discuss] Charter nominees -- please speak up!

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Nov 21 11:22:58 PST 2011

On 11-11-21 01:14 PM, Michael P. Gerlek wrote:

> You could post to the official nomination wiki page (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2011) or to this discuss list (which always is good to generate some discussion on these sorts of issues), or perhaps both.

I have set the wiki page above read-only at the end of the nomination
period last week since it is the "official" list of nominees and I
wanted to make sure it remained unchanged.

For this reason I would encourage nominees to send their little speech
on this list.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/