[OSGeo-Discuss] Best Place on OSGeo Wiki for Irrigation District GIS Tutorial

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 03:40:19 PDT 2011

On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 16:15:07 -0700
Sunburned Surveyor <sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm working on a GIS tutorial using OpenJUMP for my CAD users at work.
> We are working through lessons on well site selection for a fictional
> irrigation district to start.
[...]
> I was going to link to the tutorial from the OSGeo California Chapter
> page. Is there a better place for it? Is there any problem with my
> putting the tutorial lessons on the wiki? (I can host the actual GIS
> data sets for the tutorial myself and link to them from the wiki.)
>
> My goal is to simply share something I'm already preparing for work
> with others.

Hello Landon,

the preferred place would be ELOGeo repository:
http://elogeo.nottingham.ac.uk/xmlui

I suppose you can also put it in the wiki to collect improvements, and
submit periodically the updated versions to ELOGeo.

All the best and thanks for your contribution!
Anne
--
http://gis.cri.fmach.it/ghisla/