[OSGeo-Discuss] Jeff, Thank you for your service

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Feb 8 07:40:02 PST 2012

Jeff,

I want to thank you for all your service on the board and on committees.
OSGeo would not be what it is today without all your efforts. I have a
huge respect for all you have done for OSGeo and Mapserver where I am
closer to your efforts and on other projects that you have selflessly
jumped in to aid and support.

I am sure I can not do justice listing all your efforts, so a simple
"Thank You!" will probably have to suffice. I hope you find your future
endeavors exciting and interesting and I look forward to working with
you on other OSGeo related activities.

Best regards and many thanks,
   -Steve Woodbridge