[OSGeo-Discuss] Jeff, Thank you for your service

Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH Michael.Smith at usace.army.mil
Wed Feb 8 07:57:50 PST 2012

This really comes out best as expressing my feelings toward Jeff as well.
I consider him not only one of OSGeo's biggest assets ;), but also one of
its most passionate advocates. I worked with Jeff closely on the annual
benchmarking efforts, some conference organizing, some workshops, as well
as on MapServer. I'm always amazed at the level of effort that Jeff puts
into everything he does and am proud to call him a very close friend.

I have no doubt that Jeff will be back in his leadership role after
getting a well deserved break.

Jeff, we love all you do for OSGeo and please let us know which roles and
responsibilities you want to pursue in OSGeo after this time off to focus
on your own consulting firm and your clients.

Mike

--
Michael Smith

US Army Corps