[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G North America Conference coming April 10-12

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 12:52:27 PST 2012

Hi all,

as many of you probably know, I was strongly against having a North
American FOSS4G, as it might draw the attention away from the
international one, and I vaporise the yearly gathering of the
(developer) tribe.

But I love the solution having it limited to 300 people. Great idea, I
hope it'll be a great conference. Good luck!

Cheers,
  Volker