[OSGeo-Discuss] Charter Member nominations: supporting Dimitris Kotzinos and Angelos Tzotsos

Athina Trakas (OGC) atrakas at opengeospatial.org
Fri Jul 6 02:40:16 PDT 2012

Hi,

I would like to support both Angelos Tzotsos' and Dimitris Kotzinos'
nominations as charter members.

I have had the pleasure working directly with Dimitris in the past. We
still are in touch and I am intrigued by the constant efforts (and
fantastic results) the Greek OSGeo community is achieving. Dimitris is a
smart person and acknowledged leader in the GIS community in Greece!

Both Angelos and Dimitris would raise the profile of FOSS4G and all
related topics in Greece and will help the OSGeo community growth in Greece!

Bye, Athina

Athina Trakas
mobile: +49 - 173 - 211 26 23
eMail: atrakas at opengeospatial.org