[OSGeo-Discuss] Board Nomination for Jachym Chepicky

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Thu Jul 26 08:47:51 PDT 2012

Haha,
I really messed this one up for good. Thanks Markus and Eli for pointing
out that I first I got the nominee's name wrong (y instead of i) and
then I moved the Czech Republic to Central Asia.

My apologies (must still be still dazed and confused from travelling
with donkeys in Tajikistan and now sitting in a climatized office in
Southampton).

All corrected now.

Cheers,
Arnulf