[OSGeo-Discuss] [OSGeo-Conf] regional conferences

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 06:50:06 PDT 2012

Volker, I see your point - you are not writing it for the first time.

Truth is, there was strong request for FOSS4G-E during CEE event. Do you
want to prohibit it? I would better support it. Certainly it means loss
for the global FOSS4G. Does it mean win for OSGeo? I think so. We just
have to talk about the proper model.

Jachym