[OSGeo-Discuss] Charter Member nomination - Pedro-Juan Ferrer

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at osgeo.org
Mon Jun 25 06:52:09 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I want to nominate Pedro-Juan Ferrer[1] for the Charter Member election.

Pedro-Juan has been really active at OSGeo and specially OSGeo Spanish
Language Local Chapter (OSGeo-es) since the beginning of its
activities. He is member of the Board of Directors of OSGeo-es
(recently re-elected) and the Liason Officer between the LC and the
Foundation, always attentive with any task required from him.

So he is an experienced OSGeo'er with a good knowledge of the
foundation internals and an advanced user with experience on many
FOSS4G tools as his talks about OSGeo and OSGeo Live can demonstrate.
Finally he is also very active at our microchapter here at Valencia[2]
with talks and workshops.

The Charter Membership is needed of active profiles like him, in my
humble opinion he is a truly OSGeo advocate.

I hope you consider my nomination.

Cheers,
Jorge

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Pedro-Juan_Ferrer
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:Geoinquietos_Valencia

Last year I nominated him pointing to a funny video but as he wasn't
elected I won't fall on the same stone again :-)

--
Jorge Sanz
http://es.osgeo.org