[OSGeo-Discuss] [OSGeo-Conf] Code sprints at FOSS4G 2013

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Oct 17 01:44:40 PDT 2012

Hey Steven,

this has been discussed in the past, where I was in favour of a sprint before the conference, but I think I was one of the few (if not the only one), since most people have talks and workshops to prepare.

I was a bit surprised though to see the conference move into the weekend, what is the thought behind that? I can hardly imagine doing a code sprint after a six day work week.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden