[OSGeo-Discuss] Nomination of Christopher Schmidt for the Sol Katz Award

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 06:11:14 PDT 2012

I Nominate Christopher Schmidt for the Sol Katz Award. I can not
imagine where the OpenLayers project would be without Chris' energy
and enthusiasm. Chris burst onto the FOSS4G scene at the 2006
conference in Lausanne and his name was immediately synonymous with
OpenLayers.

I hope that other members of our community who are closer to the
OpenLayers project will support my nomination and provide more detail
of Chris' contributions.

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood