[OSGeo-Discuss] Nomination of Christopher Schmidt for the Sol Katz Award

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Sep 18 06:15:14 PDT 2012

I absolutely second this nomination. I've nominated Chris in the past as well.

My web mapping life became so much easier with the birth of OpenLayers, and Chris was indeed always there on IRC and the mailing to help out. Ofcourse, he is not active anymore these days unfortunately, but IMHO that should not make his contributions from the past any less important.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden