[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source GIS and Transportation (T M)

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 00:08:43 PDT 2012

Hi all.

I'm interested too, but I'm leaving in Europe.

We are using gvSIG + Network extension (routing, TSP, OD Matrix, Closest
Facility) , and have been involved (with OpenTripPlanner) in the
development of multimodal trip planner (bus, metro, bike, bike sharing)
web geoportal.

Cheers.

Fran.

El 19/09/2012 2:32, nicholas.g.lawrence at tmr.qld.gov.au escribió:

> I'm interested in open source GIS and transportation.
>
> Though I am on the east coast of Australia...
>
> Kind regards,
> *
> Nick Lawrence*
> Senior Spatial Science Officer | Geospatial, Road Assets & Design
> *Engineering & Technology* | Department of Transport and Main Roads

> Floor 6 | Spring Hill Office Complex | 477 Boundary Street | Spring
> Hill Qld 4000
> GPO Box 1412 | Brisbane Qld 4001
> P: (07) 38342477 | F: (07) 38342998
> E: _nicholas.g.lawrence at tmr.qld.gov.au_
> <mailto:nicholas.g.lawrence at tmr.qld.gov.au>
> W: _www.tmr.qld.gov.au_ <http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/>
>
> discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org wrote on 19/09/2012 01:11:17 AM:
>
> > From: Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at>
> > To: calu_gis at yahoo.com
> > Cc: discuss at lists.osgeo.org
> > Date: 19/09/2012 01:11 AM
> > Subject: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source GIS and Transportation (T M)
> > Sent by: discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
> >
> > Hi Tom,
> >
> > I would be interested to hear what you are planning and how to
> > collaborate. I'm working in transportation research (not US but
> > Europe) and the main tools we use for spatial data analysis are
> > PostGIS and QGIS.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Anita
> >
> > ---------------------
> >

> > Message: 1
> > Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 07:32:37 -0700 (PDT)
> > From: T M <calu_gis at yahoo.com>
> > To: OSGeo Discussions <discuss at lists.osgeo.org>
> > Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source GIS and Transportation
> >
> > I am part of a Transportation GIS group and we are looking to be put
> > together? a webinar on using Open Source for Transportation in the
> > United States.? Is anyone interested or know if anyone?
> > ?
> > Thanks
> > Tom Mueller
> > ?
> >
> > GIS 4 LIFE !

> WARNING: This email (including any attachments) may contain legally
> privileged, confidential or private information and may be protected by
> copyright. You may only use it if you are the person(s) it was
> intended to be sent to and if you use it in an authorised way. No one
> is allowed to use, review, alter, transmit, disclose, distribute, print
> or copy this email without appropriate authority.
>
> If this email was not intended for you and was sent to you by mistake,
> please telephone or email me immediately, destroy any hardcopies of
> this email and delete it and any copies of it from your computer
> system. Any right which the sender may have under copyright law, and
> any legal privilege and confidentiality attached to this email is not
> waived or destroyed by that mistake.
>
> It is your responsibility to ensure that this email does not contain
> and is not affected by computer viruses, defects or interference by
> [...]

Fran Peñarrubia
Scolab
www.scolab.es

Asociación gvSIG