[OSGeo-Discuss] Anymore Contributions for the OSGeo Journal Volume 12?

Just van den Broecke just at justobjects.nl
Wed Apr 3 02:20:09 PDT 2013

Hi Landon,

The Dutch Language Local Chapter here. We have covered quite some ground
in 2012, see e.g. http://www.slideshare.net/justb4/tag/osgeonl, becoming
a foundation in 2013, so we should/will definitely contribute. We are
discussing this already internally. What is our deadline? best,

Just van den Broecke
secretary OSGeo.nl