[OSGeo-Discuss] Anymore Contributions for the OSGeo Journal Volume 12?

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 08:14:28 PDT 2013

Thank you for the support and contributions.

I will get the Dutch and Romanian Chapter reports reviewed and edited next
week.

Maning: We'd be happy to take a report from your chapter-in-formation. You
can add a page to the wiki or send it to me directly. (
sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com).

Thanks.

Landon