[OSGeo-Discuss] [Live-demo] Proposal: OSGeo home page to link to OSGeo-Live Project Overviews

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Apr 4 07:26:50 PDT 2013

Hamish,

Interesting thought occurred to me as I read your post related to Wikipedia.

Does it make any sense to feed the Wikipedia pages with a summary of the projects in the OSGeo Live overviews, or is this a self-defeating option, since you then are competing for hits?  My first thoughts are that this would increase cross linking and possibly direct more potential user to OSGeo.

Bobb