[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G Buenos Aires 2013

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 15:57:53 PDT 2013

On Apr 27, 2013, at 3:48 PM, Adrian Custer <acuster at gmail.com> wrote:

> FOSS4G BA 2013 rocked! So much, we are all, totally, beat.

But not beaten, hopefully ;-) Sounds like a great event. Congratulations.

I am writing to let you know that Creative Commons' next Global Summit will be in August in Buenos Aires. See

I would love to see some mapping presentations esp. if the products used or produced utilize CC licenses or public domain dedication. The call for presentations is at

Hope to see some FOSS4G and CC synergy in action, and hopefully meet a few of you in person.

--
Puneet Kishor
Policy Coordinator for Science and Data