[OSGeo-Discuss] Welcome to the new OSGeo Charter Members!

Ravi Kumar ravivundavalli48 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 23:49:58 PDT 2013

Welcome to new charter members. OSGeo will sure benefit from each one of you and your work there on.
Though officially you only decide (Vote) the board, you can steer the path OSGeo will take through active discussion.
Please join the OSGeo advocates and list all you have done and wish to do through User Talk.

Perception about where OSGeo should put it's force changes from region to region. It is no secret that The OSGeo is dominated by the mind set of the developed world, in itself there is nothing wrong. So please discuss what you think are your region's needs.

Jaya Ho OSGeo (Victory to OSGeo)
Ravi