[OSGeo-Discuss] Welcome to the new OSGeo Charter Members!

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 00:34:17 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Congrats and welcome to the new charter members!!
Thank you Arnulf for taking care of the CRO's duties. Let me just express
my satisfaction regarding the approval of the motion to accept them all
instead of only 30. It has demonstrated the policy of the current board to
be "inclusive" rather than "exclusive", I appreciate it.

Regards,
Madi

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 1:53 AM, Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) <arnulf at osgeo.org>wrote:

Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.