[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Update on non-profit status plan after board meeting

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Aug 14 21:40:01 PDT 2013

OSGeo members,

FYI there is an important discussion on the board list these days to
decide on the best way forward to resolve the non-profit status of OSGeo
with the IRS.

Interested members are invited to review the board mailing list archives
for all the details, and to comment on the board list. (Please, let's
keep this on the board list and avoid cross-posting to both lists)

Here is a link to the archives:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/board/2013-August/thread.html

Daniel (OSGeo Treasurer)