[OSGeo-Discuss] Mailmain password reminders

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Aug 26 04:30:32 PDT 2013

I did start to go through each list one by one manually a few months
ago to change that setting...but I may have given up at some point.
Hopefully some mailman-guru can step up to let us know the magical
setting for all lists.  Or could it be some sort of job/script that
runs each time a new list is created?  Not sure.

-jeff