[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2013 Nottingham archiving

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Dec 4 06:39:02 PST 2013

The material for FOSS4G 2013 for possible archiving amounts to:

 1. Static web site, including mapgallery HTML but not including
mapgallery images: 74Mb

 2. MapGallery imagery: 350Mb

 3. Basecamp archive: ???Mb - contains discussions, documents etc

 4. Google Docs: ???Mb

I'm responsible for 1 and 2. Is that too much? I could take out the
map gallery but it is quite nice. Someone else will perhaps be in
touch about 3 and 4.

Could someone on the exec kickstart the process whereby I can put
these things, if OSGeo still want them, onto storage somewhere.

I don't know if OSGeo would rather put them on a filesystem or have
everything in SVN, in which case a new SVN repo for 1 and 2 would
probably be the thing, then I'd push everything to it.

If we don't get this done by end-of-year then I doubt it will get done
afterwards.

Barry