[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Data, Open Source or Open Configuration, is there a method for Open Sourcing a particular configuration of Open Source projects?

Arnie Shore shoreas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 08:23:45 PST 2013

All, my ears are way up on this.  In addition to a native one written
by Andy here, we're doing AVL within our Tickets CAD application by
connecting to the respective proprietary servers, rather than
accommodating n end-devices (where n is a large number!)

We've written parsers for each of the supported systems, and I can say
that each such is a bit of an adventure.    (The Good Lord must love
standards; She made so many of them.)

So, I'm listening.

AS
Veni, Vidi, Velcro