[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G North America - Blind voting

Martin Feuchtwanger feumar at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 17 15:06:58 PST 2013

I think this (Cameron's) is a terrible, outmoded concept, just reeking
if the "old boy" network, "old school tie" mentality.
Proposals should be judged at face value, not on some preconceived
notions of what was good before now.
Bravo to the organizing committee for suggesting blind (unbiased) judgments!

Martin Feuchtwanger  feumar at shaw.ca  604-254-0361
302 - 1429 E 4th Ave,  Vancouver, BC  V5N 1J6
http://members.shaw.ca/geomatics.developer