[OSGeo-Discuss] Reminder: Call for Papers FOSSGIS 2013 in Rapperswil, Switzerland

Elisabeth Leu elisabeth.leu at camptocamp.com
Tue Jan 22 06:08:11 PST 2013

-- Last days of Call for Paper! Submit until January, 31. 2013! --

The FOSSGIS-conference is the largest german-language conference for Free
and Open Source Software for GIS and Free Geodata hosting about 400
participants.

Today, the Conference Committee announced the "Call for papers" for 2013.
Because the conference-language is german, the CfP is either.

The program committee will, however, also consider applications for talks
or workshops held in English if they are deeemed to add to the quality of
the conference. So if you don't speak German, but are a FOSS/Open Data
celebrity, or have a story that only you can tell, please feel free to
submit your talk. We are unlikely to be able to provide interpreters, but
we'll make sure you don't get lost in Germany.

Please be aware that you can submit paper until January, 31. 2013.:
http://www.fossgis.de/konferenz/2013/callforpapers/

We are looking forward to see you in Rapperswil (Switzerland) June 12-14.
http://www.fossgis.de/konferenz/2013/

Your FOSSGIS-Team

--
Elisabeth Leu