[OSGeo-Discuss] Nominate Eli Adam for Carter Member

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Jul 9 13:07:05 PDT 2013

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of David Percy
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 2:31 PM
To: cro at osgeo.org
Cc: osgeo
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] Nominate Eli Adam for Carter Member

I would like to nominate Eli Adam as Charter Member (can I do that, the rules don't say I can't!)

Eli is active on the OSGeo Journal, and several other committees at OSGeo. He was also instrumental in establishing the Portland, Oregon open source GIS group as an official chapter of OSGeo. He has worked on a statewide campaign to get government standardized on GeoMoose for parcel data (he may have contributed code, too). As a government employee, he brings a very useful perspective.

I'm sure Eli does a whole lot of other great stuff, he has so much energy and is so helpful!
:-)

Cheers,
Percy

--