[OSGeo-Discuss] Nomination for Alessandro Furieri

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 13:53:35 PDT 2013

I can't stand back from also supporting Alex Fury's (aka Alessandro
Furieri) nomination.
He has not only brought geographic superpowers to sqlite and greatly
lead the group of Italian Avengers of GFOSS, gathering a large bunch
of followers.
He is also known for investing lot's of his time in answering
technical and non technical questions in the mailinglists, helping
heros that lost their ways to find the right path to the pure GFOSS.

Andrea