[OSGeo-Discuss] Leaflet on OSGeo-Live?

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Mon Jun 10 02:57:41 PDT 2013

Cameron

mostly we use leaflet with openstreetmap .

so the tutorial will link to osm.org or our own local osm (osmosa.net)

any glue ?

--
Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Shadow Master and Lead Investor

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."