[OSGeo-Discuss] Leaflet on OSGeo-Live?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Jun 10 03:06:53 PDT 2013

Frans,

OSGeo Live contains Mapserserver, Geoserver and several other WMS, WFS,
WMTS, TMS, etc.. servers. We do have an osm extract on disk in postgis
and as an osm file as well as Natural Earth Data. Please make use of
these in an example using Leaflet. One expectation of OSGeo Live is that
it can be used without an Internet connection.

Thanks,
Alex