[OSGeo-Discuss] inspire conference 2013

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 02:03:00 PST 2013

Jachym,
You might find it useful to derive some of your presentation from the
OSGeo-Live presentation [1]:

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Presentation

This presentation describes "What" each OSGeo-Live project is about.
You could extend this to include "... and how the project supports
INSPIRE, and how it is used in INSPIRE".

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050
Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254