[OSGeo-Discuss] INSPIRE Conference: finalising the workshop proposal submission

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 08:21:25 PDT 2013

Dear all,

by *one* hour from now I am going to submit the workshop proposal:
"Ping-Pong match: OSGeo & INSPIRE " [1], while I'd leave to Jachym the task
to submit the paper proposal [2].
I would like to kindly ask you to make your changes ASAP.
Also, I noticed that many persons have added their names in the section
below [3], which was meant to gather participants to the hangout that took
place yesterday. I won't take the responsibility to put their names within
the "authors" of the workshop, even if they indicated they are willing to
"contribute" to it. So, please, if you are willing contribute, you are very
welcome to add yourselves in the proper section [4].

Thank you!

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/INSPIRE_conference_2013#Workshop_proposal
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/INSPIRE_conference_2013#Paper_proposal
[3]
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/INSPIRE_conference_2013#The_hang_out_has_already_taken_place
[4]
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/INSPIRE_conference_2013#Ping-Pong_match:_OSGeo_.26_INSPIRE

--
Best regards,

Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.