[OSGeo-Discuss] inspire conference 2013: help with presentation proposal

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Fri Mar 15 04:37:02 PDT 2013

Hi all,
I've read through the proposal and that looks quite nice! I have put myself to the list of people that would like to take part in the workshop as a speaker.

The only thing unclear to me is the section "Ping-Pong match: OSGeo & INSPIRE". Maybe that idea could be moved to another section or be part of another workshop? Or is it a suggestion to have a real ping-pong match somewhere? I don't understand it :-)

Anything else I can do for you to be able to submit this Jachym?

Cheers,
Jeroen