[OSGeo-Discuss] FW: [Geomoose-users] (State of Minnesota) Governor's Commendation

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Nov 19 14:24:06 PST 2013

All (reposting, entirely on purpose),

If you ever wondered about the what, where and why GeoMoose came into being, you can now read about it.  Go to the link below and click on the "Complete nomination" link.  This is a very good write up about the origins and its current perceived effectiveness by users.  Oh, and GeoMoose won an Award too!!

Bobb