[OSGeo-Discuss] FW: [Geomoose-users] (State of Minnesota) Governor's Commendation

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Nov 20 07:21:36 PST 2013

Congratulations to the whole GeoMoose team!

I always find it interesting to read about the origins of a project or
piece of software, and this one was no exception. May I suggest that you
add a copy or ref to the history on your website if it's not already
present? Or even link to it from the "See also" section at the end of
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Open_Source_GIS_History ?

I guess this is also an invitation to other projects to help populate
the Open Source GIS History page at
  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Open_Source_GIS_History

Cheers

Daniel

On 13-11-19 5:24 PM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) wrote:
> All (reposting, entirely on purpose),
>
> If you ever wondered about the what, where and why GeoMoose came into
> being, you can now read about it.  Go to the link below and click on the
> “Complete nomination” link.  This is a very good write up about the
> origins and its current perceived effectiveness by users.  Oh, and
> GeoMoose won an Award too!!
>
> Bobb

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/