[OSGeo-Discuss] FW: [Geomoose-users] (State of Minnesota) Governor's Commendation

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Nov 21 10:06:27 PST 2013

Daniel,

It was fun to read myself for the first time, and I agree with you about the history stuff for projects.  I was actually kept in the dark (somewhat) about the nomination. I didn't realize until reading it how much effort was expended, nor by how many.

There are already plans to include the nomination document on the GeoMoose site.  Once it's there we'll have a mechanism to add to for the future, and we can link to it as you describe.

Thanks

Bobb