[OSGeo-Discuss] vmap0.tiles.osgeo.org broken?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Nov 26 10:24:40 PST 2013

Ian,

Hmm, interesting.  I was under the vague belief that the vmap0 tiles are
being generated by a variety of servers and that one of those was the
webextra VM at OSU OSL which has been having problems.  When I login I see
I'm on sphere at telescience.  Can you give me the specific request you
issue to give that response.  It may be that it is misconfigured for the
requests you are making, but it is still handling normal tile requests ok.

+cc Martin Spott who I think knows a bunch about this service.

We could likely drop osgeo discuss off this thread.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com