[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source usage in European Public Sector

Rafał Wawer huwer at iung.pulawy.pl
Sun Sep 15 23:08:40 PDT 2013

Hi Steven,

Some clues you can find in a SEIS State of Play report I wrote for EC and
EEA in 2010. It was based upon national reports and as SEIS COM actually
directly pointed at FOSS as the most wanted solution for SEIS
implementation, the indicator No 31 addresses this topic. I recall initially
I proposed 3 indicators related to FOSS but there was not enough information
in the member states for them to be filled.

Here's the report:
http://www.nesis.eu/documents/d3.1.sop_report_revised%20version_v6.1_100331.
pdf

Cheers:

RAf

DR. Rafal Wawer

The Department of Soil Science Erosion Control and Land Protection

The Institute of Soil Science and Plant Cultivation - State Research
institute

ul. Czartoryskich 8

24-100 Puławy

Poland