[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source usage in European Public Sector

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Tue Sep 17 06:35:25 PDT 2013

I'd like to add that french agencies are strong supports to OpenSource
software : French IGN has supported WFS 2.0 implementation in GeoServer,
BRGM (geological survey) is regularily supporting GeoNetwork throught
its french fork GeoSource, MeteoFrance has done some good support of
MapServer, and I'm forgetting much.

Best regards

Guillaume