[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGEO4W future

Yasser Said Lopez de Olmos Reyes biolyasser at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 11:20:53 PDT 2013

Some of us use OSGEO4W just because we have to, Windows is still, by far,
the most widely used OS in the world. I think it's a great idea to give it
some more attention, especially to the new experimental 64-bit version.

I would be glad to contribute in any manner possible, but I need to learn
how to contribute. I'm not a software guru, I've been using Linux
(Mandriva, Fedora, Debian-based and Arch) for a long time but never learned
more than average user. Under Windows, maybe a little more advanced.

It could be useful to contact OSGEO4W team and find out what kind of help
they can use.

2013/9/20 Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>

Saludos,

Yasser