[OSGeo-Discuss] WebCom discussions

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Sep 27 16:30:29 PDT 2013

The translation tools Drupal 7+ look quite good. On the flipside there's
much discussion of Pootle[1]

I was more thinking of splitting out the core site functions (Classic
CMS with feeds) from some other components that are separate apps in a way.

Anyways I'm meeting with Dave (my Drupal coworker) next week. If you
have a good list of Apps/Functions/Services from the site that we can go
through in planning and testing a move that would help.

Thanks,
Alex

[1] http://pootle.translatehouse.org/